We all know someone who eats ketchup on their mac & cheese or honey and ham sandwiches. I don't have too many food quirks, but we have... discovered... some things. Feel free to try any of them and get back to me on how I dramatically changed your eating habits and life for the better.
- Garden Salsa Sun Chips dipped in Greek yogurt (credit to Bradley on this one)
- Taco Bell Mild sauce on scrambled eggs
- brown gravy over white rice (thanks to Hawaii for this one!)
- Cran-Apple juice and Sprite
- toast with olive oil, cracked pepper, salt and feta on top
- crumbled BBQ chips on salad instead of croutons
- strawberry jam on ham and cheese sandwiches
- salty potato chips with Nutella
- strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar (thanks to a past boss, Carrie!)
Thoughts? Got any awesome food combos you're proud of?