When you experience a 'status change' at your place of employment, a lot goes through your mind. I don't wish it on anybody. I've had time to digest my new non-performance-based status change from an assistant shop manager, to a part time sales associate. It went from 'OH SHIT what do I do?' to thinking about all of the possibilities.
Timing really could not have been worse, as I leave for New York Fashion Week in about 24 hours, and no one wants to hire someone in January. But off I go to clear my head in the Big Apple while I DJ events, and content will turn to a more positive place after that.
For right now, here are all the things I can do with my new found free time!
- finally organize my closet
- go back to school
- go to taxidermy school (something I've thought about doing, but never had the time)
- start exercising regularly
- see how much wine I can drink in 24 hours
- shower my little puppy in love and belly rubs
- DJ more events
- read a book
- write a book
- write a screenplay
- perfect my Blackjack skills
- clear out my 31,305 unread emails in my inbox
- cook every single meal
- get really really good at playing darts
Can you think of anything else I should do while I do the job search dance?